The SD360™ card printer delivers outstanding print quality, reliability, easy operation and efficiency in a small footprint. SD Series printers outperform in their categories so you can do the same in yours. Whether you need a more secure workplace or a convenient solution for customer, student or staff identification, SD series card printers are the affordable way to print cards for many types of applications, including:
- Corporate IDs
- Healthcare IDs
- Student, visitor or staff IDs
- Retail, hospitality and loyalty cards
- Local government IDs
- Visitor IDs
The best card issuance value on anyone’s desktop - The Datacard® SD260™ one-sided card printer is packed with industry-leading innovations that make desktop ID card printing simple and economical. As part of the SD Series card printer family, the SD260 is ideal for businesses, schools, hospitals, fitness clubs and anyone who batch-issues ID cards as part of their busy workday. With competitive features and price, SD Series printers are a great value.
Dozens of great innovations in one great card printer family
- Superior speed and productivity. Print more cards in less time. SD Series printers are significantly faster than any other desktop card printers in their class. And TruePick™ antijam card handling accurately picks cards — standard and thin — with no adjustments.
- Superb image quality for high-impact IDs. TrueMatch™ printing technology — an industry exclusive — ensures the colors on your screen closely match the colors on your card. Batch after batch, you get consistently crisp, clean printing results from the first card to the last.
- Easy operation that anyone can master. Intuitive icons guide you through the soft-touch control panel and LCD screen. Cards and supplies are easy to load, and the ergonomically designed ribbon cartridge includes a drop-in cleaning roller.
- All the right connections for easy setup. Standard USB/Ethernet ports and the browserbased Printer Manager help you integrate SD Series printers into third-party applications as well as existing systems.